OKT 18–21, 2018
Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa features some of the most authentic and delicious German fare throughout the festival! You’re invited to view our requirements and apply. If you would like to participate as a Food Vendor, please review the information below and then complete our online application to be considered.
HOURS: OKTOBERFEST 2018 HOURS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS WITH ALL SALES CEASING AT STATED CLOSING TIMES.
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 5:00 pm–11:00 pm (Corporate Night – typically sold out)
- Thursday, Oct. 18, 5:00 pm–11:00 pm
- Friday, Oct. 19, 11:00 am–1:00 am (Family Free Day until 4:00 pm)
- Saturday, Oct. 20, 11:00 am–1:00 am
- Sunday, Oct. 21, Noon–6:00 pm
Note: All customer transactions are via Festival Coupons, sold directly to patrons and then used for all food and beverage purchases at the event. Booth space guarantees vary, ranging from $750 to $1000 for specific areas and square feet of space. The guarantee is a credit towards a 25% concessions fee based on gross sales. All operators must be ready for inspection on Tuesday, October 16. Set-up cannot commence prior to Monday, October 15. While all applications are considered, the ability to generate volume sales is an important factor in terms of acceptance.