ZELTS & BIER
Here is the heart and soul, the polka-packing, chicken-dancing center of our German cultural universe, the Zelts! These tents are brand new and expanded to offer more areas than ever to enjoy the authentic music and brews of Bavaria. Stroll through them all and taste close to 80 brands and over 300 taps. The original Oktoberfest in Munich celebrated the local bier breweries and their craft. In honor of their noble intentions Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa features a variety of authentic German beers as well as local favorites.
NEW FOR 2019!
All food and beverage vendors will now accept Major Credit Cards and Festival Money at any booth location.
BIERS OF OKTOBERFEST
Refills in MassKrugs are $13 (MassKrug – 1 liter)
and $7 (KleinKrug – 1/2 liter).
These are refill only prices and do not include the cost of the commemorative Krug itself.
Purchase Hard Rock Hotel & Casino commemorative, acrylic Krugs (without bier)
$5 (MassKrug – 1 liter)
$3 (KleinKrug – 1/2 liter)
DER LUFTHANSA TECHNIK BIERGARTEN PAVILION and WARSTEINER ESSZELT
FEATURING A VARIETY OF FAVORITE SIGNATURE BIEREN FROM WARSTEINER, SAM ADAMS, AND HOFBRÄU AS WELL AS GERMAN MUSIC.
(Bier List Updated 8/14)
- Warsteiner Dunkel: 4.9 abv: Using only the best ingredients this dark refreshes like a true lager beer. It has a rich, smooth taste and lingering slightly sweet aftertaste.
- Warsteiner Premium: 4.8 abv: A light sparkling gold premium pilsner with a thin lace. This world-class beer is crisp and refreshing
- Warsteiner Oktoberfest, 5.9 abv: The amber color provides a full body flavor with balanced hops, a rich maltiness and a long finish resulting in a festive taste!!
- Konig Ludwig Weiss: 5.5 abv: This is Royal Bavarian Hefeweizen. Why are the Bavarian Royal Family and King Ludwig so important to brewing history? The Bavarian Royal Family had sole rights to brewing Hefe-Weizen on Bavaria for over 200 years
- Hofbräu Oktoberfest: This isn't just any beer. This is a beverage brewed from pure water, the best quality malt and perfect hops. Brewed by Hofbrau Munchen, the Oktoberfestbier is a full-bodied lager known for its clean, crisp edge and ability to get any party started. Our favorite part is its 6.3% abv
- Hofbräu Original: Boasting a refreshing flavor, fin hops aroma and 5.1% abv, this bottom-fermented brew is a well-balanced as it is delicious. It has true character.
- Hofbräu Dunkel: This archetypal Bavarian beer still reigns as one of our most well-rounded flavors. Whether you're celebrating the start of the weekend or wedding anniversary, this spicy bold brew featuring 5.5% if perfect for every occasion
- Hofbräu Hefe Weiss: We can't think of anything more pleasurable than a thirst quenching brew that tingles all the way down. Except maybe 5.1% abv, and a refreshing and fruity taste that can only come from being brewed by ancient tradition
- Santa Fe Oktoberfest: 6 abv: You will find this lager's unbridled festivity hard to resist. This classic German lager showcases the crisp maltiness of Munich malts compounded with the delicious notes of Bavarian hops giving this clean-finishing beer just the right flavor for the end of summer.
- Sam Adams Oktoberfest: A deep red amber, medium-bodied märzen-style lager with a rich malt complexity, light Bavarian Noble hop note and a smooth, sweet finish
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple: This crisp and refreshing cider mixes the sweetness of the apples with a subtle dryness for a balanced cider taste. The fresh apple aroma and slightly sweet, ripe apple flavor make this cider hard to resist.
- Sam Adams Boston Lager: Distinctive balance of spicy hops, slightly sweet roasted malts and a smooth finish.
- Shiner Bock: A genuine Bavarian beer, it has a deep amber color, distinctive rich flavor and full body. Shiner Bock demonstrates the care of a handcrafted brewing process to bring forth a mellow taste free of the bitter aftertaste.
- Shiner Octoberfest: This classic Oktoberfest brew is made with the highest quality two-row barley, Munich and caramel malts, along with German grown Hallertau Tradition and Hersbrucker hops.
- Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest: 6 abv: We've partnered with Bavaria's Weihenstephan, the world’s oldest brewery, for this American take on the classic German Oktoberfest. A malt backbone is balanced by subtle hop character in this crisp, clean, drinkable crowd-pleaser. Nothing captures the spirit of celebration like a beer among friends
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale: 5.6: Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have a fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers everyday. It is - as it always has been- all natural bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.
- Miller Lite: A great tasting light pilsner beer. Triple hops brewed to create flavor, develop balance and lock-in taste.
- Coors Light: Coors Light is 4.2% ABV American Light Pale Lager brewed in Golden Colorado. It has clean bready malt notes with low bitterness.
- Leinenkugal Oktoberfest: Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest is 5.10% ABV brewed in Chippewa Falls and is a rich and toasty Marzen-style beer. It has a toasted malt flavor and subtle spicy hop notes.
- Blue Moon: Blue Moon belgian style wheat ale, 5.4% ABV and has a Zesty Orange Fruitiness with a light spicy wheat aroma.
- New Belgium Fat Tire: An Ameri-Belgo style ale with a toasty malt, gentle sweetness, and flash of fresh hop bitterness, balancing the malt and hops perfectly.
- Marshall This Land Lager: 4.8: This beer is a celebration of brewmaster Eric Marshall's time in Germany. The result is a helles Lager that connects European tradition to Oklahoma history celebrating Woody Guthrie and his lasting contribution to Americana and championing of the working class. This Land Lager offers all who drink beer an option of simplicity and precision
- Marshall Oktoberfest: A beautiful deep cooper-colored lager highlighted by a complex malt flavor, elegantly balanced by the bittering of noble German hops. This beer is extremely smooth and highly drinkable.
- Nine Band
- Cabin Boys Oktoberfest: Our Traditional German 'Fest Bier' is light and golden in color. Made with an heirloom German malt and balanced by Bavarian Noble hops, this crushable, crisp lager is made to be enjoyed by all.
- Renaissance Deutschican: (ABV 5.9% IBU 25) is a Vienna Style Lager that we brew especially for the Oktoberfest season. Often times called Oktoberfest beer's little brother, made with a large portion of Vienna malt which provides a light, toasty, malty beer which is smooth to taste and easy to drink. Prost!
- Boulevard Bobs 47 Oktoberfest: this Munich-Style Lager is a medium-bodied, dark amber brew with a malty flavor and well-balanced hop character.
ALTE WIESN WURSTHAUS PRESENTED BY BITBURGER
WHILE ENJOYING TOM BASLER AND HIS ONLY SLIGHTLY GERMAN DUELING PIANOS, ENJOY GUINNESS IN THE COMFORT OF AN OLD WORLD PUB.
- Benediktiner Oktoberfest, from Bavaria.
- Bitburger: This elegant Pilsner beer has a bright, fresh golden color and rich frothy head. Its refined herbal notes are delicately poised, followed by a nutty and honeyed aftertaste.
- Kostritzer Schwarzbier: A mahogany color and a lasting, cream-colored, finely poured head are the defining features of Köstritzer black lager beer. Its expressive fragrance evokes a range of intense spicy aromas, including sage, roasted chestnuts, dark honey, bitter chocolate and fresh, farm- baked bread.
- Kostritzer Pale Ale: This masterpiece stands out thanks to its full and intense hop flavor and refreshing nuances of tropical fruits. It gets its golden-orange, honey color from a mixture of selected malts.
- Benediktiner Oktoberfest (Bavarian): This amber colored beer has a fruity and malty aroma which is accompanied by a hint of caramel. The taste is slightly sweet, malty and fruity and the mild traditional bitterness is well balanced with the malty background
- Carlsberg (Denmark): With its golden color and delicate smell of hops and malt, Carlsberg is the quintessential pilsner beer. Carlsberg Pilsner is a well-proportioned bottom-fermented lager beer with a flavor of hops, grains, pine needles, sorrel and Danish summer apples.
- Kronenbourg Blanc (France): Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc is a Belgian style witbier. It is an opalescent, light yellow liquid with a strong citrus aroma of peach and apricot.
BREWER’S HALL PRESENTED BY KARBACH
THIS ZELT FEATURES THE PREMIER TEXAS CRAFT BREWER, KARBACH.
- Goose Island IPA – Full flavored IPA with bright citrus aromas and a bold hop finish. 3.2% ABV
- Goose Island Oktoberfest – Brewed in the traditional Märzen style, our Oktoberfest pours a brilliant copper over rose color with a bone white head. Notes of toffee and burnt sugar in the aroma and flavors of sweet dried apricots are delivered in a dry, malty body with the mild earthy bitterness that is the hallmark of Hallertau hops. 6.4% ABV
- Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Inspired by the city of Chicago and densely populated with flavor, 312’s spicy aroma of Cascade hops is followed by a crisp, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body that’s immensely refreshing. 4.2% ABV
- Goose Island Sofie – Our sparkling Belgian-Style Farmhouse Ale is wine barrel-aged with an abundance of hang-zested orange peel. Spicy white pepper notes contrast the citrus tartness. The light, refreshing, creamy vanilla finish will excite those fond of Champagne. 6.5% ABV
- Goose Island Matilda – Inspired by great Trappist ales, our complex Belgian Style Pale Ale is fermented with the wild yeast Brettanomyces. Matilda pours a golden sunrise color with dried fruit and clove aromas, a spicy yeast flavor and a satisfying dry finish. 7.0% ABV
- Elysian Space Dust IPA – The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. Space dust is a totally nebular IPA. 8.2% ABV
- Elysian The Great Pumpkin – The world’s first Imperial pumpkin ale. Brewed with Pale, Munich, Cara-Hell, Cara-Vienne, Cara-Munich and C-45 Crystal malts. Roasted pumpkin seeds in the mash, and extra pumpkin added in the mash, kettle and fermenter. Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. 8.4% ABV
- Stella Artois Cidre – This European-style cider is well-balanced, and pairs a soft, fruity sweetness with a crisp dryness. Made with a variety of handpicked apples from wine-growing regions in the same tradition of thought and care as Stella Artois. 4.5% ABV
- Golden Road Wolf Among Weeds IPA – Gold in color, this full-bodied IPA is a balanced showcase of the majestic hop specie, in Latin, Humulus Lupulus, which translates “Wolf Among Weeds.” At 8%, Wolf will sneak up on you from behind the dank earthy hop notes and subtle rye spice. 8% ABV
- Bud Light – Golden in color with delicate aromas of malt and hops. Subtly fruity and citrus taste notes with a fast, clean finish. 3.2% ABV
- Shock Top – A Belgian-style wheat ale, unfiltered with the unique characteristics of citrus—real orange, lemon and lime peels-with coriander added to the mix. 3.2% ABV
ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR TENTS, FEATURING SPATEN OPTIMATOR AND OKTOBERFEST, AND THE MUSIC OF BAVARSKI AND ALPINE EXPRESS
- Spaten Premium Lager: Premium brand, bottom fermented Münchner Lager with a supremely well balanced hop flavor. Spaten was the first brewery in Munich to produce this style of light beer. 5.2% ABV
- Spaten Optimator: Bottom-fermented dark beer “Doppelbock” with a deep, dark color and rich, roasted-malt flavor. This beer was first brewed in Munich by the Monks during times of fasting. 7.6% ABV
- Spaten Oktoberfest: First served at the 1872 Munich Oktoberfest making it the World’s first Oktoberfest beer. Medium bodied ur Märzen with aromatic roasted malt flavor and deep amber color. 5.9% ABV
- Stella Artois: An authentic Belgian lager with a floral, hop aroma, well-balanced fruity malty sweetness, crisp hop bitterness and a soft dry finish. 5.0% ABV
- Stella Artois Cidre: This European-style cider is well-balanced, and pairs a soft, fruity sweetness with a crisp dryness. Made with a variety of handpicked apples from wine-growing regions in the same tradition of thought and care as Stella Artois. 4.5% ABV
- Hoegaarden: Naturally cloudy white fresh and light bodied, seasoned with coriander and curacao orange peel, with a spicy Belgium yeast aroma, fruity sweetness and citrus flavors and a soft, spicy dry finish. 4.9% ABV
- Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier: Top fermented with natural yeast turbidity, copper-golden color with creamy foam and a crispy, refreshing, thirst quenching finish. 5.0% ABV
- Leffe Blonde: Spring water, malted barley and corn come together to give Leffe its sunny golden color, while aromatic malts give the beer a distinct clovelike aroma and unique flavor. Deliciously soft and subtle. 6.6% ABV
DIE BIERSTUBE HOSTED BY PAULANER
A TRUE, BAVARIAN EXPERIENCE FEATURING PAULANER AND HACKER-PSCHORR, PLUS THE INCREDIBLE MUSIC OF CHARDON POLKA BAND.
- Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn – Full bodied Golden Oktoberfest lager, Mellow and balanced. The Original beer served at the Munich Oktoberfest. ABV 6%, IBU 20
- Paulaner Oktoberfest – An amber beer made to celebrate the original Oktoberfest over 200 years ago. Full bodied beer with rich malt and dark toffee flavor. ABV 5.8% IBU 24
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen – The no. 1 Hefe-Weizbier in Germany, cloudy and golden with mild aroma of banana. ABV 5.5%, IBU 10
- Paulaner Lager - fine aromas and a naturally hearty flavor that is subtle and yet spicy. 4.9% ABV
- Paulaner Salvator – The best-selling double bock beer in Germany, brewed for over 375 yrs. Smooth chocolate flavor, with robust, dark, caramel maltiness. ABV 7.9% IBU 28
- Furstenberg Pilsner The best brewing malt from the region and the special combination of Hallertau and Tettnang hops flavours give it its characteristic aroma and unique bitter note. ABV 4.8% IBU 31
- Hacker Pschorr Munich Dunkel Left to mature in peace, it rewards the palate with a sweet, roasted malty flavor and unmistakably refined taste. ABV 5%
- Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest - A beer with a distinctive, unique character – but still very mild and a joy to drink. Every sip is a taste of Bavaria’s joy of life. 5.8% ABV
- Hacker Pschorr Weisse - The light sweetness of bananas and honey melt on the tongue and mingle with subtle and slightly more bitter notes of nutmeg. 5.5% ABV
- Rahr Oktoberfest: a traditional Marzen-style Oktoberfest lager – dark amber in color, super smooth, medium body with a sweet malty finish. 7% ABV, 27 IBU’s
- Dinkelacker Pils tart, fresh scent and its floral hop bitterness are provided by the finest Tettnanger hops; the selected malts and our fresh brewing water give our Pils its unique characteristics. ABV 4.9%
- Dinkelacker Oktoberfest - Caramel and bready notes with some floral hops on the finish. Prost! ABV 5.6%
- Kloster Andechs Vollbier Helles: Mild sweetness with velvety bitterness, what a Munich Helles should taste like!! 4.8% ABV, 15 IBU’s
- Stiegl Lemon Radler - Its delicate hints of citrus and fresh aroma are the reason why this naturally cloudy Radler is one of Austria's most popular beverages. 4% ABV
- Stiegl Pilsner - noble, hoppy pils with a clean, crisp aroma, color and taste brewed strictly in compliance with the German purity law of 1516. 4.9% ABV
- Weltenburger ANNO 1050 - sophisticated, elegant, light amber in color, impressive through its subtle recipe and high quality of brewing. A delicious balance of bitter hops and malty sweetness. 5.5% ABV
- Weltenburger Barock Dunkel - The oldest dark beer in the world - a true taste experience; full-bodied, malty and aromatic, smooth, creamy & extraordinarily dark. Intense taste and flavor, strong and engaging. 4.7% ABV
- Weltenburger Barock Helles - Medium-strong, Golden Lager. 5.6% ABV
- Weltenburger Hefe-Weissbier Dunkel - Malty, Dark Wheat Ale. 5.3% ABV
- Tallgrass Raspberry Jam - A crisp, natural tartness is balanced by the addition of raspberries, creating a sour wheat ale that's light bodied and refreshing! 4.3% ABV
- COOP Okltoberfest combines Munich malt, Bavarian hops and a traditional German yeast, and calls for the celebration of fall’s arrival. 5.6% ABV, 20 IBU’s
- COOP F5 IPA - F5 is a belligerent hop reckoning. A straightforward malt body supports the distinctive bouquet of Columbus and Falconers Flight hops that impart citrus, grapefruit and pine notes characteristic of the West Coast style. 6.8% ABV, 85 IBU’s
- COOP Native Amber - Caramel and biscuit notes carry the Cascade and Cluster hop additions through to an enjoyably round finish. 6.1% ABV, 55 IBU’s
- Reissdorf Kolsch - has a minty, hop aroma; deliciously sweet, vanillalike, malt flavors; and a crisp, dry, cedary finish. 4.8% ABV.
- Magners Irish Cider –THE classic cider - we use 17 varieties of apples, pressing and filtering them in the traditional way. We take time to ferment the cider and even more time to let it mature, up to 2 years in fact. 4.5% ABV
- Unibroue La Fin du Monde Belgian Tripel - La Fin du Monde has earned more medals and awards in major international competitions than any other Canadian beer. 9% ABV
- Core Toasted Coconut - rich and smooth brown ale with a delicious freshly toasted coconut flavor. 6% ABV
Offers an authentic German buffet in a sit-down setting, featuring famous Hofbräu biers, great music and authentic decor.
- Hofbrau Oktoberfest – The Authentic Oktoberfest served in Munich. Golden Lager. ABV 6.3%, IBU 25
- Hofbrau Original – The “Helles” Lager. Classic style and highly drinkable with light honey malt and citrus. ABV 5.1% IBU 24
- Hofbrau Dunkel – Delicious dark amber lager with a rich dark copper color. ABV 5.5%, IBU 23
- Hofbrau Hefe Weizen – Refreshing and Crisp Wheat style with banana and citrus aroma. ABV 5.1%, IBU 13
MARSHALL BREWING STAMMTISCH
WELCOMING THE USUAL CROWD FOR SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS AND SELECT BIERS FROM TULSA’S MARSHALL BREWING CO.
- Dunkel Lager– A Munich-style Dunkel Lager, deep amber from rich toasted malts, surprisingly smooth with low hop character.
- Volks Pils – inspired by Brewmaster Eric Marshall’s time as an apprentice brewer in Germany. Crisp and clean with a distinct and pleasurable hop flavor and aroma, Old Pavilion Pilsner is brewed in the North German “Pils” style.
- Atlas IPA – Pale and caramel maltings of American two-row barley give Atlas IPA a malty backbone to support its noticeable, but not overpowering, hoppy flavor and aroma, 6.5% ABV
- McNellie’s Pub Ale – This ale is a traditional ale brewed in the style of a Best Bitter. Various maltings of two row barley are joined with American Glacier hops to give this beer its color, complexity, and a bit of a New World twist, 5.0% ABV
- Sundown Wheat – American Wheat Ale spiced with orange peel and coriander.
- Kölsch Ale – A traditional German-style ale, light in color with low hop character.
- Oktoberfest Lager – Oktoberfest is a beautiful deep copper-colored lager highlighted by a complex malt flavor, elegantly balanced by the bittering of noble German hops. This beer is extremely smooth and highly drinkable. Checking in at 6.0% ABV, Oktoberfest is truly a fest bier worth celebrating!
- This Land Lager – Ask Brewmaster Eric Marshall about his favorite beer and he lights up. He recalls the quitessential Helles from his time studying and apprenticing in Germany. The perfect blend of malt, hops and time yielding a delicate harmony of refreshment. The sum of its parts This Land Lager is crisp and clean with a hint if malt sweetness and short finish inviting another sip. Prost!
- Arrowhead Pale Ale – An American Pale Ale dry hopped with Citra hops, Arrowhead Pale Ale is brewed to a sessionable 5.2% ABV.
OK HOPTOBERFEST ZELT PRESENTED BY SPECIALTY BRANDS
LOCATED JUST TO THE NORTH WITH AN INCREDIBLE VIEW OF THE RIVER, THE NEW OK HOPTOBERFEST OFFERS THE BEST IN OKLAHOMA BREWING
Beers being served
Mountain Fork Brewery
- Crumpet- 5.50%- Brown Ale English- Don’t let the color fool you, this Beer is easy drinking yet full of flavors and finishes with a touch of biscuit.
- Gentleman Jackalope- 7.0% ABV- India Pale Ale- Loaded with Citra hops in every stage of the brew, designed with a supporting malt bill that won't impede the hop enjoyment.
- MFB 12.0- 9.0%- Stout- Stare into the abyss with our darkest beer. With just enough hops to balance the highly roasted malt character this is one smooth stout.
- Sneaky Snake- 9.0%- Belgian Style Golden Ale- Smooth and dry yet with a sweet finish, this beer plenty of fruity yeast esters to hide it's high ABV. It will sneak up on you!
- Oktoberfest- Being brewed for event- Brewery has not sent description or ABV.
- Dunkel Down- 5.1% ABV- In the words of Ron Burgundy….. it smells of rich mahogany. This traditional German style, Dunkel is a malt-forward dark lager. Steeped in German history this beer was informally ordered as “Dunkel” referring to the darkest beer on tap. The Munich type malts used in Dunkel Down add the depth of rich toasted and nutty malt character with just a hint of sweetness. Traditional German Noble hops add a hint of spicy bitterness and earthy character to the finish, while the lager yeast strain keeps this beer clean and crisp.
- Wheach-5.1 % ABV- Imagine our smooth, clean wheat beer with a touch of peach and you get the idea behind O'Fallon Wheach, our peach wheat beer. Light, refreshing and crisp, it's perfect for any occasion!
- 5 Day IPA- 6.1% ABV- American IPA- We dry-hop this American Style India Pale Ale with seven grains and four domestic hop varieties by adding dry whole hops to the finishing tank so the beer rests “on top” of the hops for five extra days! Malty sweetness up front with big cascade and glacier hops in the finish — a wonderfully drinkable IPA!
- Pumpkin- 5.6% ABV- Like pumpkin pie in a bottle...we add 136 pounds of real pumpkin to the three-barley mash and then season the finished beer with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Vanilla Pumpkin- 5.5% ABV- We decided to add some locally produced cold-pressed Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla to our most popular seasonal– O’Fallon Pumpkin. The vanilla adds another layer of flavor to the “pumpkin pie” theme of this amber ale and balances well with the cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It tastes like a slice of pumpkin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it!
Black Mesa Brewery
- Alt Beer- Being brewed for event- Brewery has not sent description or ABV.
- Mountain Boomer- 5.2% Kolsch- A refreshing and lively Kolsch anchored by a hearty malt backbone. Kept crisp by the gentle bitterness and subtle spice of Saaz hops. The snappy carbonation releases an aroma of grainy sweetness punctuated by lightly floral hops. A good beer to accompany get-togethers with friends, and game days.
- ESB- 6.0% ABV- Extra Special Bitter- Endless Skyway Bitter finds inspiration in the English style but derives its grapefruit bitterness from West Coast hops. Like the finest English examples, the bitterness is assertive but balanced with a nutty maltiness. "Endless Skyway" is a nod to Oklahoma's favorite son, Woody Guthrie. May there always be endless skyways above you and golden valleys below you.
- Big Wheel- 6.0% ABV-An traditional IPA with the right amount of hops and a malty backbone, Big Wheel IPA was brewed to celebrate the Daredevil in all of us. Especially for those who fearlessly jumped everything they could while not wearing a helmet. That’s just how we rolled.
- Bluewing Berry Wheat- 4.9% ABV- Blueberry Wheat Beer-An American wheat beer with blueberries added after fermentation. The fruit flies out of the glass to greet you and then balances sweet and tart flavors to create an easy drinking and refreshing experience.
- Free Range Brown Ale- 5.9% ABV- Brown Ale- Set your taste buds free. The inviting deep mahogany hue, earthy hop profile and roasty-toasty character of our specialty malts mingle openly with the subtle aromas of cocoa and caramel. This big, beautiful, homegrown American brown roams freely with a wide range of food pairings.
- Honey Bird- 4.9% ABV- Blonde Ale-Honeybird Blonde Ale is brewed with Natural Arkansas Honey. An Easy Drinker with a Crisp Finish that is sure to please a plethora of Beer Drinkers.
- FRIO LIGHT- 4.19% ABV- Pilsner- Frio Light has a pale color having a light body with a slight malty sweetness. The hop bitterness is clean and crisp with a hint of “noble” hop aroma.
- FRIO 6.0- 6% ABV- Pilsner- Frio 6.0 brings Frio fans the extra kick they’ve been waiting for! It is 6% alcohol creating a fuller, stronger taste.