SHUTTLES AND PARKING
Let us be your chauffeur! Unfortunately we are fresh out of limos, but our super spacious shuttles and buses should be just as comfortable and almost as stylish. On-site parking is available for $10 or $20, but the shuttles are the fastest, shortest and best free way to get to the front gate. Our accessible shuttles start one hour before the festival opens and stop an hour after closing.
Enjoy the Fest!
NOTE: SHUTTLES WILL BE RUNNING FOR CORPORATE NIGHT
FREE OKTOBERFEST SHUTTLES BETWEEN FOUR ROUTES:
- Downtown Hotel Shuttle which runs every 15 minutes (DoubleTree, Hyatt, Holiday Inn)
- Blue Dome Shuttle (Elgin and 3rd Streets) which runs every 20 minutes
- Trade Winds Shuttle which runs every 30 minutes
- Southern Hills Shuttle (Walmart) which also runs every 30-45 minutes.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Blue Dome District (3rd and Elgin Streets, Blue Dome District Shuttle Route)
- DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa (616 W. 7th Street,Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
- Hyatt Regency Downtown (100 E. 2nd Street, Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center (7th and Boulder Streets,Downtown Hotel Shuttle Route)
MIDTOWN LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Trade Winds Central Inn (3141 E. Skelly Dr., Direct Shuttle)
SOUTH TULSA LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Walmart Southern Hills (2019 E 81st St, enter north entrance, Direct Shuttle)
See shuttle map below for more details on the Shuttle Routes.
SHARED RIDE DROPOFF and PICK UP AREA
The shared ride drop off and pick-up (pin) area is located near 17th and Southwest Blvd., with golf cart shuttle service to the entrance. There will be a marked SHARED RIDE UBER/LYFT HOSPITALITY AREA tent.
The cab stand is located at near 17th and Southwest Blvd., with golf cart shuttle service to the entrance This will be the only area for cab pickups.
GENERAL PUBLIC DROP-OFF and PICK-UP AREA
The general public drop off location is located at near 17th and Southwest Blvd., with golf cart shuttle service to the entrance. Your ride will access this area ONLY from 17th Street. This will be the only area for general public pickups.
BIKE TO OKTOBERFEST! RIDE YOUR BIKE, PARK FOR FREE.
Tulsa is a cycling community and we love bike riders! As a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at the Spoke House Bike Corral, located on the River Parks bike path located at the southern end of River West Festival Park just inside the entrance. They will valet for your bike to allow you to join all the fun at the Wiesn!
Note: Hours of operation of the bike corral are until 8:30 p.m. each evening, and until close on Sunday evening (6:00 p.m.).
Did you know we’ve opened a North Entry to Oktoberfest? You can come in via the brand new section of River Parks trails, spanning the Arkansas River to the north and connecting with Sand Springs, The Brady District, Downtown and more. Please take advantage of our new entry area.
Paid parking is available (limited capacity) at two locations near the festival grounds:
- The River SkatePark Parking Lot, located at 464 W. 23rd Street on the west bank of the Arkansas River just west of the 21st Street bridge – $10 per vehicle. Note, this lot is approximately 1/4 mile walk from the east entrance of Oktoberfest along the West Arkansas River trail.
- Festival Grounds Parking Lot, enter off of 21st Street, access from Southwest Boulevard – $20 per vehicle. PAID Handicapped parking also available at this location.
Parking for the Downtown Shuttle Loop will be available at DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa Downtown, Hyatt Regency Tulsa and Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center (paid garage locations), as well as around the Blue Dome District and throughout Downtown. The Midtown Loop parking is available at the office building to the west of the Trade Winds Central Inn, and the South Tulsa Loop has parking available in the Walmart parking lot. Be sure to check out the map for more information.