SHUTTLES AND PARKING
Let us be your chauffeur! Unfortunately we are fresh out of limos, but our super spacious shuttles and buses should be just as comfortable and almost as stylish. On-site parking is available for $10 or $20, but the shuttles are the fastest, shortest and best free way to get to the front gate. Our accessible shuttles start one hour before the festival opens and stop an hour after closing. Please note: Tulsa Transit will NOT be operating a shuttle from the Denver Street Station to the festival site.
Enjoy the Fest!
FREE OKTOBERFEST SHUTTLES BETWEEN THREE MAJOR LOOPS:
- Downtown Shuttle Loop which runs every 15 minutes
- Trade Winds Loop which runs every 30 minutes
- Crowne Plaza Loop which also runs every 30-45 minutes.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Fassler Hall downtown (3rd and Elgin Streets, Downtown Shuttle Route)
- Hyatt Regency Downtown (100 E. 2nd Street, Downtown Shuttle Route)
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center (7th and Boulder Streets, Downtown Shuttle Route)
- DoubleTree Hotel Tulsa (616 W. 7th Street, Downtown Shuttle Route)
MIDTOWN LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Trade Winds Central Inn (3141 E. Skelly Dr., Direct Shuttle)
SOUTH TULSA LOOP (Handicap Accessible Shuttles available):
- Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills (7902 S. Lewis Ave., Direct Shuttle)
See shuttle map below for more details on the Shuttle Routes.
SHARED RIDE AND CABS
The shared ride area and cab stand is located at 20th Street and Jackson. Shared ride vehicles (Uber/Lyft) and cabs will access this area ONLY from 17th Street and 23rd Streets. Proceed on 17th to 20th Street, where space is available for pick up and drop off. Vehicles will make a U-turn and then proceed back out via 17th Street. This will be the only area for shared ride and cab pickups so please drop your “pin” at the intersection of 20th and Jackson Streets outside of the Wiesn.
BIKE TO OKTOBERFEST! RIDE YOUR BIKE, PARK FOR FREE.
Tulsa is a cycling community and we love bike riders! As a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at two locations:
- Cycle Hospitality Zone with free shuttle service to the Wiesn and back, located at Spoke House Bicycles, 25 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74114. They’ll tag your bike and store it whilst you enjoy the Oktoberfest zen.
- Spoke House Bike Corral, located on the River Parks bike path located at the southern end of River West Festival Park just inside the entrance. They will valet for your bike to allow you to join all the fun at the Wiesn!
Note: Hours of operation of both the hospitality area and the bike corral are until 8:30 p.m. each evening, and until close on Sunday evening (6:00 p.m.).
Did you know we’ve opened a North Entry to Oktoberfest? You can come in via the brand new section of River Parks trails, spanning the Arkansas River to the north and connecting with Sand Springs, The Brady District, Downtown and more. Please take advantage of our new entry area.
Paid parking is available (limited capacity) at two locations near the festival grounds:
- The River SkatePark Parking Zone, located at 464 W. 23rd Street on the west bank of the Arkansas River just west of the 21st Street bridge – $10 per vehicle. Note, this lot is approximately 1/4 mile walk from the east entrance of Oktoberfest along the West Arkansas River trail.
- Festival Grounds Parking Zone, enter off of 21st Street, access from Southwest Boulevard – $20 per vehicle. Handicapped parking also available at this location.
Parking for the Downtown Shuttle Loop will be available at Hyatt Regency Tulsa and Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center (paid garage locations), as well as around the Blue Dome District and throughout Downtown. The Midtown Loop parking is available at the office building to the west of the Trade Winds Central Inn, and the South Tulsa Loop has parking available in the Wal-Mart parking lot next to the Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills Hotel. Be sure to check out the map for more information.