Or, simply: "Die Fahrt!"
Die Schnellbusse of Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa have been overhauled, upgraded and expanded to provide the fastest, shortest and best free way to get you and your Freuden und Familie to the front gate. Das Fahrt starts one hour before festival opening times and stop an hour after closing. All buses stop at the front gate of Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa
THERE IS NO PARKING AT THE EVENT SITE!
All Public Parking options west of the Arkansas River are no longer available to us. Access to the site is only through the use of Das Fahrt bus system, Uber or Lyft, bicycle (valet parking at the South Gate courtesy of Spoke House), walking (23rd St. Bridge and Southwest Blvd. Bridge) or our Riverside Shuttles taking guests from Riverside Drive across the 23rd Street bridge and back.
SUNDAY MORNING, only the TCC parking lot will be operating. We ask that you please do not park in the Boston Ave. church lots.
NOTE: WEDNESDAY NIGHT, CORPORATE NIGHT: ALL BUSES, ALL ROUTES WILL OPERATE.
PARKING AND SHUTTLES
THE FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE will operate from several locations around Tulsa:
Linde Oktoberfest Boston Ave. Schnelle Fahrt (free parking)
- Transit stops along Boston Avenue between 8th Street and 13th Street including:
- TCC Lots
- Boston Ave United Methodist Church (NOTE: This lot is not accessible before 1:00 PM on Sunday, October 24)
- Serviced by specially marked Fahrts, fully air-conditioned tour buses for the ultimate ride to the Wiesn.
Blue Dome District Fahrtschleife (ride loop)
- Blue Dome District, with pickup & drop off at 3rd and Elgin.
- NOTE: These are not Blue Fahrts - just regular Fahrts - party on.
Downtown Hotel Fahrtschleife (see above for loose translation)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Tulsa Hotel
- 2nd and Main near the Hyatt Regency Downtown
- Holiday Inn City Center at 7th and Boulder
Oklahoma State University Greenwood District Universitätsfahrt (university ride)
- Parking lot on E John Hope Franklin Blvd (Special handicapped parking area and lift bus regular service available at this lot)
Yale at 43rd Street Express Fahrt (Promenade Mall)
- Promenade Mall, south side parking garage - enter off of 43rd Street to S Darlington. Enter and park in the parking garage. Buses load in front of former Macy's.
Southern Hills Area Südliche Fahrt (southern ride y'all)
- Parking lots located at the Veteran Services, USA Building (former Crowne Plaza Southern Hills), 7902 S Lewis Ave.
- (Special handicapped parking area and lift bus regular service available at this lot)
The Massive Schnelle Fahrt program service begins one (1) hour before the start of the festival each day (including Corporate night), and ends one (1) hour after close each evening. The Boston Avenue, and Downtown Fahrts run every 10 - 15 minutes and the main shuttle system runs every 20-30 minutes.
TUESDAY NIGHT Abend im Münchner Festzelt SPECIAL SERVICE: The Boston Ave. Schnelle Fahrt runs on Tuesday evening for this event. Ticket holders for those events must park in the Boston Ave parking lots to access the Fahrt System.
UBER/LYFT/CABS/FESTIVAL PATRON DROP OFF
A special ride drop and pick-up location will be available on S Jackson Avenue, near the event site. Access ONLY from 17th Street. Absolutely no drop off of pick-up will be allowed in the neighborhoods around this area.
RIVERSIDE DRIVE SHORT SHUTTLE
Shuttles will run during Festival hours between the Festival site and the parking lot north of the new Sand Bar/Yard Bar on Riverside Drive.
The cab stand is located on Jackson Avenue at 20th Street. Access ONLY from 17th and Southwest Blvd.
Specially equipped buses will operate from marked lots on a regular schedule from both the OSU Greenwood and Southern Hills locations. All other locations we will dispatch a bus to your location but wait times may be longer. All drop off and pick up will be at the front gate of Oktoberfest.
BIKE TO OKTOBERFEST! RIDE YOUR BIKE, PARK FOR FREE.
Tulsa is a cycling community and we love bike riders! As a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at the Spoke House Bike Corral, located on the River Parks bike path located at the southern AND northern gates into of River West Festival Park, just inside the entrance. They will valet for your bike to allow you to join all the fun at the Wiesn!
Note: Hours of operation of the bike corral are until thirty minutes past the close of the festival each evening, and until 6:00 p.m. on Sunday evening.
Did you know we’ve opened a North Entry to Oktoberfest? You can come in via River Parks trails, spanning the Arkansas River to the north and connecting with Sand Springs, The Tulsa Arts District, Downtown and more.
There is NO PAID PARKING ANYWHERE NEAR THE FESTIVAL SITE. Parking has been relocated to Boston Ave., and to several locations around Tulsa.
All access is via Schnelle Fahrt, Uber/Lyft/Cab, Biking, Walking. We left out Train on purpose although we're working on that.