SHUTTLES AND PARKING
Let us be your chauffeur! Unfortunately we are fresh out of limos, but our super spacious shuttles and buses should be just as comfortable and almost as stylish. On-site parking is available for $10 or $20, but the shuttles are the fastest, shortest and best free way to get to the front gate. Our accessible shuttles start one hour before the festival opens and stop an hour after closing.
Enjoy the Fest!
NOTE: SHUTTLES WILL BE RUNNING FOR CORPORATE NIGHT
PARKING AND SHUTTLES
THE FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE will operate from several locations around Tulsa:
- The Downtown Loop:
- Blue Dome District, with pickup & drop off at 3rd and Elgin
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Tulsa Hotel
- 2nd and Main near the Hyatt Regency Downtown
- Holiday Inn City Center at 7th and Boulder
- Main Shuttle System:
- Trade Winds Central Inn, in the Southern Hills area at 44th and Harvard
- 79th and Lewis in the Walmart parking lot behind Crown Plaza Southern Hills
- Oklahoma State University – North Campus at North Greenwood Ave and East John Hope Franklin Blvd.
Shuttle service begins one (1) hour before the start of the festival each day (including Corporate night), and ends one (1) hour after close each evening. The Downtown shuttles run every 5-10 minutes and the main shuttle system runs every 20-30 minutes.
A special Shared Ride drop-off and pick-up location will be available at 17th Street and Southwest Blvd. at the OSU Health Center for Health Sciences, with golf cart shuttle access to the park. Street parking is available along Riverside Drive, between Southwest Blvd. and 21st Street, with access directly across the 23rd Street and Southwest Blvd. bridges to the River Parks River Walk, which leads directly to Linde Oktoberfest.
The cab stand is located at near 17th and Southwest Blvd., with golf cart shuttle service to the entrance This will be the only area for cab pickups.
GENERAL PUBLIC DROP-OFF and PICK-UP AREA
The general public drop off location is located at near 17th and Southwest Blvd., with golf cart shuttle service to the entrance. Your ride will access this area ONLY from 17th Street. This will be the only area for general public pickups.
BIKE TO OKTOBERFEST! RIDE YOUR BIKE, PARK FOR FREE.
Tulsa is a cycling community and we love bike riders! As a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at the Spoke House Bike Corral, located on the River Parks bike path located at the southern end of River West Festival Park just inside the entrance. They will valet for your bike to allow you to join all the fun at the Wiesn!
Note: Hours of operation of the bike corral are until 8:30 p.m. each evening, and until close on Sunday evening (6:00 p.m.).
Did you know we’ve opened a North Entry to Oktoberfest? You can come in via the brand new section of River Parks trails, spanning the Arkansas River to the north and connecting with Sand Springs, The Brady District, Downtown and more. Please take advantage of our new entry area.
Paid parking is available (limited capacity) at two locations near the festival grounds:
- The River SkatePark Parking Lot, located at 464 W. 23rd Street on the west bank of the Arkansas River just west of the 21st Street bridge – $10 per vehicle. Note, this lot is approximately 1/4 mile walk from the east entrance of Oktoberfest along the West Arkansas River trail.
- Festival Grounds Parking Lot, enter off of 21st Street, access from Southwest Boulevard – $20 per vehicle. PAID Handicapped parking also available at this location.