TICKETS AND PACKAGES
GENERAL ADMISSION, VIP TICKETS, PACKAGES and CARNIVAL RIDE WRISTBANDS (Valid Sunday) ON SALE!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR NEW SUNDAY MORNING BRUNCH - TABLES STILL AVAILABLE
FINAL NIGHT (SATURDAY)! RESTAURANT AM HIMMEL TAKING RESERVATIONS!
In order to manage our attendance effectively, all admission tickets and packages must be purchased in advance as there will be no walk-up sales available at the main entrance.
GENERAL ADMISSION PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- FC Tulsa VIP Terrasse Daily Pass - $150, includes admission to the festival and access to the FC Tulsa VIP Terrasse. Package includes German fare, FC Tulsa MassKrug and two fills. VALID THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY ONLY (Not valid on Corporate Night) - VIP DECK OPENS 5:00 PM ON SATURDAY AND 12:00 NOON ON SUNDAY
- General Admission single adult ticket (Thursday through Sunday) - $10, kids 12 and under free
- Schnelle Pack - $15, includes admission and commemorative MassKrug or KleinKrug
- Autobahn Pack - $30, includes admission, commemorative MassKrug or KleinKrug AND a beverage voucher for your first fill.
- MassKrug and KleinKrug - $5
MassKrug and KleinKrug quantities are limited. We suggest you purchase these in advance to guarantee them upon arrival. These will no longer be available for purchase in the Zelts - you MUST stop by the Customer Service/Stein Line to scan your ticket and receive your Stein. If you don't have your Krug in the Zelt, large beer pours will be available in plastic cups.
Remember, kids 12 and under are free all days when accompanied by parents or guardians.
SPECIAL PROGRAMS REQUIRING SEPARATE TICKETS:
Sunday, October 24: Frühstück auf dem Oktoberfest (Breakfast at Oktoberfest) – NEW! 9:30 AM - Noon, Event closes at 6:00 PM
Featuring the GAST German Blaskapelle, German Dancers and performances by Das ist Lustig, enjoy this first Frühstück auf dem Oktoberfest, a breakfast for the entire community in the expanded Paulaner Bier Stube. Bring your entire family for this special breakfast featuring an authentic German breakfast and special beverages to share.
Reserved tables of 10 includes admission for the full day of activities, a complete German breakfast and beverage of your choice ($400). Single tickets available for $40.
GERMAN AND CRAFT BIER + BAVARIAN (AND MORE) FOOD
Food and drink are available all over the Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa grounds. Payment by credit card only. A wide variety of vendors means great food choices, ranging from authentic German food to the more traditional American meal.
SPECIAL DINING OPPORTUNITIES:
Authentic German food is available throughout the festival site, but featured dining experiences take place at:
- Der BierGarten Himmeldeck (Restaurant in the Sky), overlooking the main stage of the largest tent at Oktoberfest. $65 for a three course meal, inclusive of beverages and admission to the Festival. Reservations required.
- Hofbraühaus German Buffet, featuring a full buffet of chicken, sausage, GAST potato salad or Schnitzel. No reservation necessary.