LASSEN SIE UNS DIESE PARTY BEGINNEN!
(Let's Get This Party Started!)
The wait is over! Welcome to the 2021 Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa Corporate Night Gemütlichkeit Party Portal!
On Wednesday, October 20 at 4:00 PM, ten incredible Zelte (tents) will open in celebration of Gemütlichkeit!, our biggest fundraiser of the year! Gemütlichkeit! has become THE signature celebration of German culture in Oklahoma.
As a previous Corporate Night table purchaser, this page provides an opportunity to preview and purchase tables for this incredible evening, which sells out each and every year. All purchases and ticket delivery this year will be entirely online.
Please review the information carefully, but hurry! Tables will open to the general public on Wednesday, August 25 at 10:00 AM!
All table purchases include:
- 30 single admission tickets into Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa for Corporate Night
- Reserved table (seats 10 at a time) in the Zelt of your choice
- Commemorative MassKrug (liter stein) or KleinKrug (1/2 liter stein) for each of your guests
- Your company name prominently displayed on a highlighted corporate listing in the program, on your table, on the website and on our Wall of Honor video board in Der Biergarten
- Free parking at new remote parking lots, serviced by the upgraded Oktoberfest Schnell Fahrt (Fast Ride) system on Boston Avenue, and from parking areas throughout Tulsa (NOTE: Parking is NOT available at the Oktoberfest Festival Site)
- Opportunity to purchase additional single tickets ($75)
Note: COUPONS ARE NO LONGER BEING USED! Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa is cashless - all food and beverage locations will accept credit cards or mobile payment options. Cash can be exchanged for Visa cards, accepted at all vendors and anywhere Visa is accepted, at four specially marked Reverse ATM locations.
The Zelte of Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa Gemütlichkeit!
- Der Biergarten featuring Dorfrocker from Germany - $1200
- Warsteiner EssZelt featuring German Band performances - $1050
- SpatenHaus featuring German Band performances - $1050
- Die BierStube hosted by Paulaner featuring German Band performances - $1050
- Marshall Brewing Stammtisch (new location!) featuring sports and more on large screen TVs - $1050
- Brewer’s Hall presented by Karbach featuring local bands - $1050
- (NEW!) Sam Adams Rathskeller featuring Tom Basler's Dueling Pianos - $975
- OK Hoptoberfest Zelt presented by Specialty Brands featuring a DJ - $975
- Hofbraühaus featuring a complete German Buffet Dinner for each guest - $1,650
- (NEW!) Das Lokal hosted by Dead Armadillo featuring a favorite DA house band - $975
A Note about the Ticket Purchasing Process:
- All purchases will be processed securely online through our new ticketing partner, Saffiretix
- Tickets will be immediately available online
- Tickets will be scanned at our gate(s) for admission and scanned again at Customer Service location for pick up the included MassKrug or KleinKrug.
- Tickets can distributed to your guests via email and are fully transferable (only one admission per ticket!)
- You'll be asked to complete a form online to let us know how to recognize your company in our materials
Questions? Please email us ONLY at CorpNight@tulsaoktoberfest.org.