Purchase Your Ticket
Reserve Your Table
Reserve your table now before they go on sale to the general public on July 6! These tables sell out quickly and you don’t want to miss one minute of Tulsa’s top celebration.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 5:00 to 11:00 p.m. (Private Event)
River West Festival Park, 2100 S. Jackson Ave., Tulsa, OK 74107
Ranked as one of the top ten Oktoberfest Festivals in the country by USA Today and a must-attend event by Condé Nast Traveler, a reserved table provides a great place to enjoy all of the fun while sampling the authentic German atmosphere. Delicious food, refreshing beverages, and live entertainment with bands from Germany and across the nation adds up to an evening of fun for everyone.
Select from the following options to have an absolutely incredible experience at Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa
Each table reservation package includes:
- Reserved table in one of eight huge tents with authentic German entertainment
- Special table topper signs featuring your Company’s Name
- 30 admission tickets to Corporate Night ($600 value)
- $100 Festival Money to spend on any food, beverage or official merchandise throughout the Festival ($100 value)
- Company name listed in the Official Program Guide, online and on banners throughout the Festival grounds
- Company name listed on the website, in the printed Program Guide and on festival signs
- Free shuttle service from locations around Tulsa directly to the Festival.
You can also add MassKrugs, more Festival Money, additional guests and discounted beverage vouchers good for one beverage of any size or kind.
Select your items below and prepare for an incredible evening of Gemütlichkeit! All corporate night packages will be ready for mail or pickup beginning September 14. For information concerning Corporate Night please email CorpNight@tulsaoktoberfest.org, or call Trina at 918-488-0110.